Dr GAURI ROKKAM
PhD (Yoga & Life-Sciences), MSc (Food & Nutrition)
In my professional practice, I blend principles of sound nutrition, yoga and natural hygiene
(popularly known as Nature Cure) to ensure my clients fulfil their health & fitness goals &
achieve vibrant health.
I believe that true health needs education, awareness and a will to change wrong habits,
rather than just diets and treatments. My endeavour is to help clients and our society at large,
understand the fact that the ability to heal, is from within.
- Certified Nature Cure therapist & member, International Institute of Mahayoga & Natural Hygiene,
USA. Trained under Dr Arun Sharma.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education, International Diabetes Federation, India
- Certified Yoga Instructor & Therapist – SVYASA University, Bengaluru.
- Certified Lactation consultant, trained under Dr Saldanha Manipal Hospital, Bengaluru.
- Certified Sports Nutritionist, Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru.
- Trained in Yogic management of back pain under Dr Omkar, Yoga exponent & Senior Research
Scientist, IISc, Bengaluru.
- Diploma “Nutrition for health promotion & disease prevention”,